Ten free marketing activities you can do this weekend
Marketing needn’t be time-consuming or costly
How many of these ideas can you complete this weekend?
1. Update your entry on your Professional Association website
2. Follow 10 people on Twitter
3. Update your Google My Business listing (formerly Google Places and before that Google Maps)
4. Review your website and check all the navigation links are working
5. Review your automatic 'signature' at the end of your emails. Does it include a link to your website, Twitter and Facebook?
6. Use your smart phone to film a 1 minute video of you enthusing about your therapy. Load onto Youtube and link to it from your website, Twitter and Facebook
7. Write a press release and send to all your local publications (hint: national Awareness days/weeks/ months are a great source of inspiration)
8. Arrange a reciprocal therapy session with a therapist in a different field to your own
9. Tap into a local discussion forum on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter and start chatting (generally, not about your business)
10. Watch our DVD again and/or, if you've been on one of our marketing courses, re-read the course notes
Take Action to take the TMS weekend challenge!
Nic and Debs