• We will collect and use any personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent or as required by law.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• You can rest assured that your email address will not be used for anything other than communicating with you. It will not be sold, or otherwise distributed to any third party.
• As a customer you will be invited to join our mailing list to receive my occasional e-newsletter containing information we have written that we feel may be of benefit to you. We value your privacy, so if you ever wish to unsubscribe, then simply click the unsubscribe link which will be clearly highlighted within each e-newsletter. We never send unsolicited commercial email (SPAM) to any clients using their email address.
• Our site uses a tool which collects information on the pages you visit and passes elements of this to search engines to assist them in indexing our website.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Data Protection & Confidentiality
I will not disclose any personal information to third parties, except where required by law, without the express consent of the Data Subject. From January 2005 personal data may, in exceptional circumstances where the public interest outweighs the individual’s rights to privacy, be released under the auspices of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.